- Have at least 15 employees working in Indiana;
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity;
- Be a publicly or privately held business;
- Have a facility in the state of Indiana; and
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year.
Indesign was recently named as one of the 2012 Best Places to Work in Indiana. The awards program was created in 2006 and is a project of the Indiana Chamber of Commerce, BizVoice®, Inside INdiana Business, the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – IN State Council, the Indiana Economic Development Corporation and Best Companies Group. This statewide survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize and honor the best places of employment in Indiana, benefiting the state’s economy, its workforce and businesses. The 2012 Best Places to Work in Indiana list is made up of 39 companies in the small/medium-sized list (15-249 employees in the United States) and 31 companies in the large-sized list (250+ employees in the United States). Indesign has been named one of the Best Places to Work in Indiana for 2012. To be considered for participation, companies had to fulfill the following eligibility requirements: