Indesign has a wide range of engineering capabilities to provide full turn-key product development. We can also provide specific design engineering services to complement your existing design engineering staff. Indesign has worked effectively with a large number of clients in joint development projects. Contact us online or call us today at (877) 561-0274.
Industrial Design, mechanical architecture, MCAD layout, prototypes, mechanical testing
Indesign has a variety of facilities and equipment to support our engineering services.
- Circuit design – Five electrical design labs with a wide variety of electronic equipment; PSPICE for circuit simulation.
- PCB design – Multiple Cadence Allegro and Altium PCB design workstations; bare PCBs are fabricated by outside board shops.
- PCB assembly – Machine placement equipment and a solder reflow oven are used for automated assembly of PCBs containing SMT and BGA components. Assembly technicians provide supplemental hand assembly capability.
- Software design – Three software design labs with a variety of software development systems and test equipment, including a wide variety of wired and wireless protocol analyzers and logic analyzers.
- Mechanical / MCAD design – Multiple CAD workstations (PTC Creo and SolidWorks); ANSYS for finite element stress analysis; Autodesk Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) for thermal and fluid analysis; a mechanical lab for mechanical part modification and mechanical testing; prototype mechanical parts are fabricated by external vendors.
- Testing – Three test labs for system testing, ESD testing, environmental testing, and RF (screen room) testing. General purpose test tools include systems for requirements and test case management, and LabVIEW for the development of test and measurement applications.
- Project Management – Computer aided tools for schedule management, budget tracking, staffing, and project planning.
- Component Sourcing – Indesign’s component engineer maintains relationships with electronic component vendors and has access to component availability, pricing, and component samples.
Thanks again for the very professional effort you all put forth on this project … it was / is refreshing…
VP of Engineering
… please tell the team that we appreciate all their work and are extremely excited about the product! We couldn’t have done this without Indesign!
Director of Information Technology
Thanks for consistently making this a priority whenever we needed your assistance. It’s always a pleasure working with … Indesign.
VP of Engineering
That’s exactly what we were looking for. Indesign came through for us. I knew you would, which is why I contracted with you in the first place.