Indesign’s electrical engineers have experience developing wireless / RF circuits and antennas for a wide range of applications. Our engineering team has developed circuits supporting industry standard protocols (Bluetooth, WiFi, cellular, and others) and custom proprietary protocols.
Many of the applications Indesign engineers support are for short range applications and are best addressed with an industry standard protocol such as Bluetooth, WiFi, ZigBee, Thread or something similar. But often times the application requires a custom protocol and hardware to support the unique requirements of the product and application. The team also has experience with wide-area solutions such as cellphone (GSM, CDMA and LTE) and satellite (Iridium) technologies. Indesign engineers will help you select the appropriate technology for you application.
Whether you need help with a point-to-point wireless solution or have a desire to integrate IoT capabilities into your product, our team has the experience to take you from concept to ready-to manufacture design. We can engage with your team on all aspects of the wireless / RF circuit and antenna of your project.
Let us help you determine what technologies are best suited for your products. We can apply our knowledge of leading edge technologies to your projects to help you achieve a design ideally suited for your market.
Our RF and wireless design services and capabilities include:
Wireless / RF Design Expertise
- Custom Radio Protocols at 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz
- Thorough Knowledge of FCC Part 15 Rules
- Radio Path Loss and Link Budget Studies
- Diversity Antennas, Frequency Diversity
- Custom and Proprietary Links up to 3 GHz
- Antenna Design from 60 kHz to 2.4 GHz
- 315 MHz, 433 MHz
Wireless / RF and IoT Design Technologies
- Bluetooth®, Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth 4.2 and Bluetooth 5.0
- IoT WAN – LTE Cat-M1, LoRa, Sigfox, RPMA
- 802.11b, 802.11g, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Embedded GPS Receivers and Antennas
- Embedded Cellular, GSM and LTE Modems
- Iridium Worldwide Satellite Transceivers
- 802.15.4, ZigBee™
- RFID Readers and Tags