The world of digital audio is constantly evolving, and Indesign, LLC is staying abreast of the changes. Whether it is MP3, USB audio, low-latency RF, or VoIP technologies that you would like to incorporate into your design, Indesign digital audio circuit design and software design engineers have the expertise and experience to make your concept a product reality.
Our experience allows us to develop low-cost, high-quality digital audio products. Our digital audio circuit design engineers and software design engineers have worked with both domestic and off-shore manufacturers and can manage these interfaces to provide smooth transitions from development to production.
We can provide the following digital audio circuit design and software design solutions:
- USB audio
- Internet audio
- Bluetooth® audio
- Precision CODEC’s and low-noise circuit design
- Low-latency wireless solutions
- Music compression technologies (MP3, WMA)
- Digital audio storage (Compact Flash and SD cards, small form-factor hard drives, CD’s)
- Acoustic systems design (microphones and speakers)
- USB audio with Bluetooth® audio link
- Voice recognition – integration, implementation, testing
- Speech compression – integration, implementation, testing