Indesign, LLC offers professional engineering services to the military, governmental agencies and Department of Defense (DoD) prime contractors. We have a broad background in communications including RF, USB, telephony, DSPs and Ethernet that we can apply to your defense project to save you development time and cost. Our military electronic equipment engineering experience with VME bus interfacing allows us to develop custom VME modules.
Most of our participation in military electronic product engineering has been as a sub-contractor for DoD prime contract holders who needed our specialized military engineering expertise. We have also provided specialty-engineering services directly for the US Military, where our ability to provide fast-turn prototypes is of great value. Our background in consumer products, where design cycles are often measured in weeks, gives us the knowledge and experience to solve problems and get real working hardware and firmware in your hands quickly.
Reasons to choose Indesign as your military electronic equipment engineering partner:
- Experience with ground support and aircraft support electronic systems
- Full documentation services to meet DoD requirements
- Practical experience serving military prime contractors
- Communications legacy and expertise that provides value for Future Combat Systems (FCS) initiatives
- ISO 9001:2015 certified quality management system
Indesign’s ability to provide complete concept-to-manufacturing services has made it attractive for military contractors to team with us in providing next-generation electronic solutions for our military.