FPGA Design & Development
Designs that require very flexible hardware may need the speed and versatility of programmable logic devices (PLD). These devices also provide data processing capabilities and parallelism that may not be found in an off-the-shelf microprocessor.
Our engineers have designed products using a wide variety of programmable logic devices ranging from basic CPLDs with a few hundred programmable logic blocks to exceptionally complex FPGAs with millions of programmable logic gates operating at extremely high speeds. Indesign has extensive experience in real world applications of programmable logic devices.
Below are a few examples of real world PLD applications that Indesign has developed.
- VME data bus to DSP communication bridge
- Analog video timing measurement and verification
- Multichannel digital audio stream concatenation
- MPEG2 transport stream manipulation
- Digital RGB video data preprocessing and packetizing for USB streaming