- Full numeric and alphanumeric functionality in addition to the trademark i>clicker simple multiple-choice experience, i>clicker2 includes additional entry types like: True/False, Yes/No, text entry, fill in the blank, ranking, short answer of up to 15 characters, and multiple correct responses.
- An LCD screen with vote confirmation that indicates student response, vote confirmation, battery life, remote ID, question mode and operating frequency.
- A battery indicator, a simpler battery compartment, and fewer batteries.
- A lanyard clip for easier transport.
- An enhanced instructor remote with a laser pointer. A new receiver design that retains the unique i>clicker LCD screen that displays student responses by vote count and percentages, but it is now tilted to allow easier viewing in lecture halls.
Indesign, LLC, a nationally recognized engineering design firm specializing in electronic product development, supplied electrical, mechanical and embedded software engineering design services to Macmillan New Ventures for the development of its 2nd Generation market leading i>clicker classroom response system – the i>clicker2. i>clicker2 is an enhanced version of Macmillan’s market leading student response system remote and will be available for fall 2011 classes. New i>clicker2 features include: