Indesign has a thorough understanding of USB 1.1 and 2.0 interface standards, requirements, features and protocols. To decrease product USB engineering development time, we have developed a software library of Serial Interface modules, code to work with various USB classes, and test tools. All of these modules and tools have been completely tested, thus reducing product development times and improving design engineering reliability. In addition, we have experience with several IC manufacturers' products, allowing us to help you find the best hardware solution for your application.
Our USB product development engineering solutions have included:
- High-end full-duplex audio between device and PC
- USB telephony, connecting a telephone to a PC.
- USB game controllers
- USB bulk data transfer for CompactFlashTM Card to Secure Digital Card
- USB to Ethernet translator
- In-house PC-based test tool for development and test of HID class devices
- USB interfaces (control, isochronous, interrupt) between PC's and Bluetooth® devices
To learn about our USB development platforms, click here.
To contact our Business Development team or request more information about our USB development and USB product development engineering solutions, click here.
- USB Solutions (Printable PDF, 90k)