Indesign circuit, hardware and software engineers have extensive telephony development experience. Several of our engineers started their careers with Bell Labs in the telephone and telephone systems areas of AT&T and Lucent Technologies, and they hold numerous patents in these areas.
Because of this experience, Indesign has the capability to develop low-cost, high-quality telephone products and manage their development from concept to manufacture. Our circuit, hardware and software engineers have worked with both domestic and off-shore manufacturers and can manage these interfaces to provide smooth transitions from development to production.
Indesign can provide the following Telephone Circuit Design - Telephone Hardware Engineering and Telephone Software Engineering solutions:
- Analog and digital designs for telephones and speakerphones
- Caller ID and DTMF encoding and decoding
- CODEC and SLIC interfaces
- VoIP telephony
- DSP-based Acoustic Echo Canceller
- Human Factors engineering and Usability Studies
- Acoustic systems design (microphones and speakers)
- Mechanical designs for housings and handsets
- Prototyping and model building
- System testing
- Acoustic performance testing
- UL and FCC Parts 15 and 68 prescreening and compliance test management
Our telephone circuit, hardware and software products have included:
- Analog telephone sets
- Digital business telephone sets
- Small business telephone systems
- Digital cordless telephones
- VoIP telephones
- Telephone answering systems
- DSP-based audio for speakerphones
- Speakerphone adjuncts for cellular telephones
To learn more about our acoustic echo canceller platforms, click here.
To contact our Business Development team or request more information about Telephone Circuit Design - Telephone Hardware Engineering and Software Engineering Solutions, click here.